Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hello Fargo!

This is the first time I've posted to speak to only one reader, but my curiosity has gotten the best of me, and I just have to know.... Who is reading me from Fargo, ND? It's fun to check the sitemeter to see where my readers are located. Sometimes I can figure out who has been on the site...sometimes I can see that they've come in through a specific search, but... Who is reading me from Fargo?
I don't know anybody from Fargo, but you know who you are, even though you have never commented. Please identify yourself and tell me a little about you. My fellow-blogger, Alan Knox, has done a recent post on his commentators, asking them to tell a bit about themselves. I've enjoyed reading that, and it has brought to mind the problem of Fargo.
So, Fargo, this is your life. Please tell me who you are. I'll sleep better.
BTW, I wouldn't mind reading the bio's of those who have commented on this blog in the past.

No comments: